Neem Tea Leaf
Nature's Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal Anti-Bacteria! and Anti Viral
In india, Neem is known as "the village pharmacy." It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years.
It has been used to:
• improve the immune system.
• kill internal parasites
• treat yeast infections and allergies.
• detoxify the blood and eliminate radiation poisoning from the body.
• treat diabetes, ulcers, gout, hypertension and heart disease.
• promote healthy circulation and improve liver, lung and digestive functions.
• improve general skin health, relieving dry, itching skin and bacterial infections like acne and boils.
• help relieve inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
• treat chickenpox and warts by directly applying to the skin in a paste form or by bathing in water with neem ieaves.
• It is also used as a foot soak for treating various foot fungi.
• It can be used to rinse the hair for health and strength and to prevent greying
• Its anti-bacterial properties have been used to help fight scabies.
One can use a handful of Neem leaves per quart of water. Heat leaves on
a slow boil for ten minutes or more.
Neem has a bitter taste. Adding honey and fresh mint will enhance the flavor.
Book: Neem-A Tree For Solving Global Problems