Neem Tea Leaf
Certified Organic from India.
Nature's Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal Anti-Bacterial and Anti Viral.
In India, Neem is known as "the village pharmacy." It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years.
It has been used to:
- improve the immune system.
- kill internal parasites
- treat yeast infections and allergies.
- detoxify the blood and eliminate radiation poisoning from the body.
- treat diabetes, ulcers, gout, hypertension and heart disease.
- promote healthy circulation and improve liver, lung and digestive functions.
- improve general skin health, relieving dry, itching skin and bacterial infections like acne and boils.
- help relieve inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
- treat chickenpox and warts by directly applying to the skin in a paste form or by bathing in water with neem ieaves.
- It is also used as a foot soak for treating various foot fungi.
- It can be used to rinse the hair for health and strength and to prevent greying
- Its anti-bacterial properties have been used to help fight scabies.
One can use a handful of Neem leaves per quart of water. Heat leaves on
a slow boil for ten minutes or more.
Neem has a bitter taste. Adding honey and fresh mint will enhance the flavor.
Find lots of info at the Neem Foundation